Belly button Plug
- Especially indicated for abdominoplasty, hernia and esthetic surgeries where reconstruction of the navel.
- Designed to model the newly operated navel and prevent scar retraction (navel closure).
- Helps in the correct healing of the navel operated, avoiding the obstruction of the same one.
- It has anatomical shape and has high durability.
- Wash with cold water using mild soap.
- Allow to air dry.
- Use the product to make sure the navel region is clean and dry;
- Position the bracing at the navel site, placing the thinnest part of the product into the umbilical are
- Put the compression garment or faja indicated for use in abdominoplasty
- The product can be used 24 hours a day
- Do not use Belly Button Shaper if you are allergic to silicone
- Clean the umbilical region and navel plug at least once a day.
- Wash with mild soap and water and allow to dry naturally
- Do not use cloths or cloths to dry
- Its use after 14 days postoperative. Abdominoplasty patients must wait until after 3 weeks when incision has closed.
- Use according to medical advice.
- Surgical tape purchase is recommended to hold Belly Button Shaper in place if faja/compression garment don’t help keep it in place.
15 in stock (can be backordered)
Belly Button Shaper is a silicone shaper used for after tummy tuck, liposuction, or any cosmetic surgery where help is needed to shape belly button. Aids in shaping the appearance of naval. Designed to mold naval. Helps in correcting healing of the new naval. Use: Make sure belly button is clean and dry when using Do not use until belly button stitches are removed and scabs have fallen and incisions are completely closed usually about 3 weeks post op The product can be used 24 hours a day Do not use if you are allergic to silicone Recommended to use surgical tape to keep belly button plug in place Recommended to wear a compression garment on top for best results after any cosmetic procedure.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.